Aqualifestyle-france
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Webmaster
Webmaster
Administrateur

Liste de Maintenance
Mise à jour ::
http://www.aqualifestyle-france.com

We invite all Aquarists to share their experience on the moray-eels Empty We invite all Aquarists to share their experience on the moray-eels

2010-03-28, 10:25 pm
Hello I'm French aquarist and Webmaster of this forum, we have them spawning egg moray.

We all seek the aquarist in the world who want to share their experience on the eels to advance the maintenance on this fish.

link on the reproduction of moray-eels :
http://www.aqualifestyle-france.com/reproduction-des-poissons-d-eau-saumatre-f152/reproduction-de-gymnothorax-tile-t4918.htm#39403

Dernière édition par Webmaster le 2011-04-02, 10:32 am, édité 5 fois
Webmaster
Webmaster
Administrateur

Liste de Maintenance

We invite all Aquarists to share their experience on the moray-eels Empty Re: We invite all Aquarists to share their experience on the moray-eels

2010-03-29, 4:54 pm
We invite all Aquarists to share their experience on the moray-eels Gymnothoraxpolyuranodon11

Gymnothorax polyuranodon

We invite all Aquarists to share their experience on the moray-eels Gymnothoraxtile10

Gymnothorax tile

We invite all Aquarists to share their experience on the moray-eels Moringuaraitaborua4
Moringua raitaborua
moray
moray

Consultant marin

We invite all Aquarists to share their experience on the moray-eels Empty Re: We invite all Aquarists to share their experience on the moray-eels

2010-05-16, 8:34 pm
friends moray hello!

I currently have in my tank 3 moray eels :

An echidna nebulosa
a Gymnothorax nubilis
a Gymnomurena zebra

I invite you to discover them through my videos.

a quick video of the zebra (very difficult to take pictures or video because it remains hidden at all times)

amis des murenes bonjour!

J'ai actuellement dans mon bac 3 murenes :

1 echidna nebulosa
1 gymnothorax nubilis
1 gymnomurena zebra

je vous invite a les decouvrir a travers mes videos.

une rapide video de la zebra (tres compliqué a prendre en photo ou video car elle reste cachée en permanence)

le repas de la gymnothorax nubilis et de la echidna nebulosa

eat the Gymnothorax nubilis and echidna nebulosa

video de mon ancien bac et de ma premiere murene (echidna nebulosa)

video from my old tank and my first moray-eel

Lien pour les membres français.
http://www.aqualifestyle-france.com/albums-videos-membres-f14/album-video-de-moray-t5310.htm
Krabi
aquarists of world

2010-12-22, 9:26 am
We invite all Aquarists to share their experience on the moray-eels 35769
Hi, fiends!
sorry for my English.
You started a really great topic!

I would like to know how Gymnothorax behaves it self to other fishes in a tank?

I am sure this moray is a great addition to a tank with medium-size and large cichlids, but what about Botia loaches?

Can moray damage Botia macracanthus, B. almorhae or relatively small B. striata?

Does moray hunt for Barbs or Danios?

Salut, les amis!
désolé pour mon anglais.
Vous avez commencé un sujet vraiment génial!

Je voudrais savoir comment se comporte la Gymnothorax avec les autres poissons dans l'aquarium ?

Je suis sûr que cette murène est un excellent ajout à un réservoir de taille moyenne et grande cichlidés, mais qu'en est-loches Botia?

Une murène peu attaqué et causé des dommages à un Botia macracanthus, B. almorhae ou relativement faible B. striata ?

Est-ce que les murènes chasse les barbus et les Danios ?
Webmaster
Webmaster
Administrateur

Liste de Maintenance

2010-12-22, 9:40 am
welcome to the forum, you have an international forum or you just introduce yourself and show us your aquarium.

http://www.aqualifestyle-france.com/c33-forum-for-aquarists-of-world

I'm going out shopping for Christmas when I'm back, I would answer all your questions.

You speak English very well, I have all understood and translated

Dernière édition par Webmaster le 2011-04-02, 10:35 am, édité 1 fois
Webmaster
Webmaster
Administrateur

Liste de Maintenance

2010-12-23, 8:56 pm
sorry to tell you cons, but Gymnothorax do not mix with cichlids.

I kept the Gymnothorax with cichlids but at some point it needs to pass in a brackish aquarium.

Otherwise she'll die.

the Gymnothorax tile is a fish that lives in brackish water.

When she was young she lives in freshwater but I have yet to verify this information.

I had adult moray eels, she ate the goldfish,, the size of goldfish is easily approached 10 cm;

So the ideal would be to avoid mixing of freshwater fish.

you gotta put brackish water fish with moray eels.

Do you know the fish that live in brackish mangroves with moray eels?

désolé de te décevoir, mais la Gymnothorax ne se mélange pas avec des cichlidés.

J'ai gardé la Gymnothorax avec cichlidés, mais à un certain moment elle a besoin de passer dans un aquarium d'eau saumâtre.

Sinon, elle mourra.

la Gymnothorax tile est un poisson qui vit dans les eaux saumâtres.

A son stade juvénil, elle vit en eau douce, mais je n'ai pas encore pus vérifier cette information.

J'ai eu des murènes adultes, elles mangées du poisson rouge, la taille du poisson rouge est approché facilement les 10 cm;

Donc, l'idéal serait d'éviter de mélanger des poissons d'eau douce.

tu dois mettre des poissons d'eau saumâtre avec des murènes.

Connaissez-vous les poissons qui vivent avec les murènes dans les mangroves ?
Krabi
aquarists of world

2011-04-04, 8:20 am
Laurent,thank you for the important remarks concerning Gymnothorax. And take my apologies for the late reply.

Actually my question was about these possible problems. Knowing how widely they can open their mouth, I had a suspicion that any fish of finger size can be preyed.

concerning of my presence on your forum, I am an private aquarist, and I interested to keep various species of fishes.

I found your forum browsing for the murray eels and consider this info is most comprehensive, not too much sources deal with eels in details.

Laurent, je vous remercie pour les remarques importantes concernant Gymnothorax. Et prendre mes excuses pour la réponse tardive.

En fait, ma question portait sur ces problèmes éventuels. Savoir comment ils peuvent largement ouvrir la bouche, j'ai eu un soupçon que tous les poissons de la taille d'un doigt peut être la proie.

concernant de ma présence sur votre forum, je suis un aquariophile privé, et je me suis intéressé à maintenir différentes espèces de poissons.

J'ai trouvé votre navigation forum pour les anguilles Murray et examiner cette information est plus complète, pas trop s'occuper des sources beaucoup d'anguilles dans les détails.
Webmaster
Webmaster
Administrateur

Liste de Maintenance

2011-04-21, 7:44 am
yes my friend you are right to ask questions, I had a moray eel that ate red fish of 15 cm.

My friend Carter which is Belgium has lost its last moray, she died mysteriously.

We need the aquarists the world, share our knowledge.
If we do not, have never progresses.
Contenu sponsorisé