Aqualifestyle-france
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-20% sur le Lot de 2 écrans PC GIGABYTE 27″ LED M27Q
429 € 539 €
Voir le deal

Anonymous
tyty
Invité

Why is it dangerous to create a certificate of competency for the clown loach. Empty Why is it dangerous to create a certificate of competency for the clown loach.

2013-12-28, 2:13 pm
The elite (aquarists) of France want to decide for us, they want to establish a certificate of capacity for reduce the sale of Chromobotia macracanthus.

Others think even stop the trade in fish.
They think that this certificate will prevent people from abusing of  this fish.

But the decrease in the sale of this fish will have enormous consequences on the specie and on the habitat.

That is why I appeal to aquarists which living near the place of fish life , For us to explain why it is dangerous to cut down or stop the sale of Chromobotia macracanthus.
tyrano34
tyrano34
Chercheur d'informations

Liste de Maintenance
Mise à jour :: 31/05/2013
http://aqualifestyle-world.forumactif.org/

Why is it dangerous to create a certificate of competency for the clown loach. Empty Re: Why is it dangerous to create a certificate of competency for the clown loach.

2013-12-28, 2:38 pm
For this information protocol to be effective on one species:

- I need to know if the species is wild or farmed.

- I need to know if the habitat is endangered and by who or what.

- I need to Know whether the species is endangered in its habitat

- I need to know whether the sale of the wild specie compromised the repopulation of them in its natural environment.

- I need to know the parameters of the natural environment or the species was collected.

- I need to know the parameters of the rearing environment or holding of the species.

- I need to know if mortality is too high in aquarium.

- I need to know the growth rate of the species and size of  aquarium.

- I need to know if the species develops signs of dwarfism in aquariums.