Aqualifestyle-france
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 pièces (induction, ...
59.99 € 99.99 €
Voir le deal

Stardust
Stardust
aquarists of world
http://www.porink.com

213x100x70,4 Tank Empty 213x100x70,4 Tank

2012-04-20, 11:50 am
- Photo or video of the tank in full: ||| - Photo ou vidéo du bac en entier :
213x100x70,4 Tank 213x100x70

Date of the tank established: ||| Date mise en eau :
Still prototype, just moved into tank since 10 April 2012

====================================

TECHNICAL PART: ||| PARTIE TECHNIQUE :

Dimensions and volume of the tank (litres): ||| Dimensions & volume de l'aquarium (litres) :
213x100x70,4 (cm3); with 12 mm glass thickness, the nett should be: 210,6 x 97,6 x 68 (cm3) or 1397 Littres..

Desired type of biotopes: ||| Type de biotopes voulue :
I don't have a desire to create a nature replica bitopes.

Link biotope: ||| Liens du biotope
-

Total debit of your filter in the aquarium: ||| Puissance totale de filtration dans l'aquarium :
Planning to go with 3200 L/H pump..

Power / Output (l / h) filters and the model and the order of filter media (from top to bottom) : |
Puissance/Débit (l/h) des filtres et modèle :

Haven't really put a filtration yet because I wait for the pipe hole to go dry first..

planned only 1 submersible pump (Resun Penguin-3200)
In a wet and dry sump filtration aquarium (100x40x50) in a 5 chambers..
Spoiler:

Chamber 1 filled with
Filter cotton, sponge, and japanese mat filtration in zig-zag setup which looks like in the photo:
Spoiler:

Chamber 2 filled with
Bio balls

Chamber 3 filled with
Cat litter at the base for only about 1 cm depth and large zeolites on top.

Chamber 4 is left empty

Chamber 5 is the output chamber, also left empty

How do you clean your filter media and how often for each filter? ||| Comment vous nettoyez vos masses filtrantes et tous les combien pour chaque filtres ?

After the tank is properly set up, I clean the filter mats whenever necessary (i.e. when it looks dirty), so it can even be almost daily. But for a thorough filter meda clean up, I do it weekly. The method I use to clean the filter media is by taking out the filter mats first and clean them under running water, then I move on to the bioballs (spray it with water from the tank) then the zeolites (also spray it with water from the tank). I try to clean the dirt that are in chamber 2 and 3 the best I can by draining/refilling the water in those chambers.

Type, power, lighting duration: ||| Type, puissance, durée éclairage :
No lighting, natural sunlight only. Duration: during the day.

Other accessories: ||| Autres accesoires :
At the moment, since the filtration system hasn't been up and running, I use an airpump. When the tank is completely set up, I will not be using any accessories such as heater or airpump. However, if the weather gets cold, I will use a heater as needed.

WATER: ||| L'EAU :

Frequency & quantity of water changes:
30% water change weekly when the tank has been setup properly.

As of now, since the tank hasn't been setup properly, I do daily water change to suck all the dirt and poop from the tank to minimise the ammonia level.

Water Preparation: ||| Préparation de l'eau :
(conditioner, salt, ...) - dose used
No water conditioner added.

Temperature: ||| Température :
27,4C

CO2 diffusion: ||| Diffusion CO2 : diffusion method and rate or extent
No CO2 diffusion used

PH:
KH:
GH:
>7; <14
Nitrate no3:
0 ppm
Nitrite no2:
0 ppm

** Test was done on 20 April 2012: 01:15am

I also have test results for my ground water from a professional water test laboratory. Here are the results:

Spoiler:

Other: ||| Autres :
Water source is ground water, so when it's not filtered, there's some sedimentation in the water.

POPULATION: ||| LA POPULATION :

Current population: ||| Population actuelle :
1 Osteoglossum bicirrhosum aka Silver Arowana
1 Pseudoplatystoma sp X Phractocephalus hemioliopterus aka Leopard Catfish
1 Pseudoplatystoma fasciatum aka Tiger Catfish
1 Datnioides campbelli aka New Guinea Datnoid
2 Oreochromis mossambicus aka Mujair

Picture of the current population: ||| Photo de la population actuelle :
Photos coming up soon...

Population died: ||| Population décédée:
-

Type & dosage Food: ||| Type & dosage Nourriture:
When the tank has been setup properly, this is my feeding plan:
Morning: 12 crickets and 8 small frogs + Takari Minimix pellet (minimum amount of spirulina and animal protein)
Afternoon: 12 crickets + Takari Minimix pellet (minimum amount of spirulina and animal protein)
Evening: 12 crickets and 8 small frogs
3 times a week I feed the tank with about 100 small Clarias sp and about 80 small glass shrimp.
** Sometimes I run out of stock frogs so when that happens I only feed the tank with crickets.

As of now, I feed the tank with 4 small frogs in the morning and 4 small frogs at night. Three times a week I feed them with about 100 small Clarias sp and about 80 small glass shrimp.

PLANTS & DECORATIONS: ||| LES PLANTES & DECORS :

Type of sand: ||| Type de sable :
type and size..
Type:
Size: small

Existing plants: ||| Plantes actuelles :
Duckweed

Photo of your plants: ||| Photo de vos plantes :
Photos coming up soon...

Plants lost: ||| Plantes perdues :
-

Soil nutrient: ||| Sol nutritif :
-

Fertilization: ||| Fertilisation :
No fertiliser used

Sets: ||| Décors :
-
Stardust
Stardust
aquarists of world

213x100x70,4 Tank Empty Re: 213x100x70,4 Tank

2012-04-20, 8:18 pm
Update

I have finished setting up the filtration system for this tank. I have also put in corn rock as substrate. I did a major water change of about 90% after putting in the corn rock as the water got really dirty because of it and the fish had become passive due to not having a filter for over a week. As the finishing touch, I put in a fern in the filtration tank.

At the time I write this post, the water has become clearer and the fish has become active again. One issue I am having is the input pipe will get dislodged easily so I will need to put a sucker on it to keep it in place. The fifth chamber is planned to be planted with small plants.

I miscalculated the output pipe, it should've been 1" instead of 3/4". So now I can't install pipe bends at the output as it will cause the water level at the fifth chamber go over the limit.

Some photos:

The whole view of the tank as of now (21 April 2012, 1:15 am):
Spoiler:

The filtration tank:
Spoiler:

The corn rock:
Spoiler:

========================

mettre à jour

J'ai terminé la mise en place du système de filtration de ce réservoir. J'ai aussi mis dans la roche de maïs comme substrat. J'ai fait un changement d'eau importante d'environ 90% après la mise dans la roche de maïs que l'eau se sont vraiment sales à cause de cela et le poisson est devenu passif en raison de ne pas avoir un filtre pour plus d'une semaine. Comme la touche finale, j'ai mis dans une fougère dans la cuve de filtration.

À l'heure où j'écris ce post, l'eau est devenue plus claire et le poisson est devenu de nouveau actif. Une question que je rencontre est le tuyau d'entrée obtiendrez délogé facilement alors je vais devoir mettre une ventouse sur elle pour la maintenir en place. La cinquième chambre est prévue pour être planté avec des plantes de petite taille.

J'ai mal calculé le tuyau de sortie, il aurait dû être 1 "au lieu de 3/4". Alors maintenant, je ne peux pas installer de coudes à la sortie, car cela fera au niveau de l'eau à la cinquième chambre de dépasser la limite.

Quelques photos:

Le point de vue l'ensemble de la cuve dès maintenant (21 Avril 2012, 01:15):
Spoiler:

La cuve de filtration:
Spoiler:

La roche de maïs:
Spoiler:
Stardust
Stardust
aquarists of world

2012-04-23, 8:29 pm
There seems to be passive stress state to all of the fish right now.. Just now they were all cornering themself in the bottom corner of the tank including the arowana which should be in upper part.. I don't know what really cause them, because I accidentally forgot to take the pipe and the water was pouring out and get into electricity, causing a little electricide in the water for about 30 minutes..

But they don't show any lethargic symptoms, they still eat..

Il semble y avoir état ​​de contrainte passive à tous les poissons en ce moment .. Tout à l'heure, ils étaient tous themself virage dans le coin inférieur du réservoir, y compris l'arowana qui devrait être dans la partie supérieure .. Je ne sais pas ce qui est vraiment leur causer, parce que j'ai accidentellement oublié de prendre le tuyau et l'eau coulait sur ​​et entrer dans l'électricité, provoquant une electricide peu dans l'eau pendant environ 30 minutes ..

Mais ils ne présentent pas de symptômes léthargiques, ils mangent encore ..
Stardust
Stardust
aquarists of world

2012-04-27, 7:03 pm
I have a problem..

Yesterday, my hybrid catfish (RTCxTSN) has quite severe graze wounds along his lateral line, until near the caudal peduncle, especially on the left side. See the pictures below:

213x100x70,4 Tank GrazedTSNxRTCCatfish1

213x100x70,4 Tank GrazedTSNxRTCCatfish2

I suspected he grazed himself to a ceramic tile I put as a base for the filter pump.. I am worried since the wounds seem severe. I thought the wounds started to get fungal infection, but as I looked closer, I saw that it was the skin that was peeling off. What I have done so far is giving Betadine (iodine) directly to the wound and I have also isolated him in a filtrated isolation tank, sized 200x80x80 cm. The main tank's filtration tank is broken becaue I tried to take off the output pipe by force, causing the final chamber base glass to break.. Right now, the main tank is only using a weak filter motor and a top box filter for temporary filtration until I get the filtration tank fixed again.

And also as of today I noticed that his eyes have become cloudy. This happens in just a day after he grazed himself. However, his appetite hasn't decreased as much since he still wants to eat quite normally.

Any advice?

J'ai un problème ..

Hier, mon chat hybride (RTCxTSN) a tout à fait grave paître blessures au long de sa ligne latérale, jusqu'à près de le pédoncule caudal, en particulier sur le côté gauche. Voir les photos ci-dessous:

Spoiler:
Je me doutais bien qu'il s'écorche à un carreau de céramique J'ai mis comme une base pour la pompe de filtration .. Je suis inquiet car les blessures semblent graves. Je pensais que les blessures ont commencé à obtenir une infection fongique, mais comme je l'ai regardé de plus près, j'ai vu que c'était la peau qui se décollait. Ce que j'ai fait jusqu'à présent est de donner la Bétadine (iode) directement sur la plaie et je l'ai également isolé dans un caisson d'isolation sensorielle filtrée, dimensionné 200x80x80 cm.... Cuve de filtration Le réservoir principal est rompu becaue J'ai essayé d'enlever le tuyau de sortie par la force, provoquant la chambre en verre finale de base pour briser .. À l'heure actuelle, le réservoir principal est que l'aide d'un moteur faible et d'un filtre pour la filtration top box temporaire jusqu'à ce que j'obtienne la cuve de filtration fixé à nouveau.

Et aussi à partir d'aujourd'hui, j'ai remarqué que ses yeux sont devenus nuageux. Ce qui se passe dans un jour seulement après qu'il s'écorche. Toutefois, son appétit n'a pas diminué autant car il veut toujours manger tout à fait normalement.

Un conseil?
Contenu sponsorisé